Hiram Dentistry is celebrating our 14 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! We feel incredibly blessed that you have trusted us to care for the dental needs of you & your family. Although you will see many new changes & protocols implemented in our office during these challenging times, rest assured that we are continuing to smile behind our masks. Your health & safety has and always will be our top priority. Thank you to all of our wonderful patients for allowing us to serve you over the years…we are looking forward to many more years to come!
Below are a few examples of what you will see when you come in for your next visit. Many of the safety measures far surpass what the CDC has recommended, but we want for you to feel confident that we have taken ALL the possible measures to keep you & your family safe.
- Mandatory masks & temperature checks for EVERYONE (staff and patients) to enter the building.
- Use of Hand sanitizers upon entry (and availability throughout the office) & social distancing.
- Virtual check-in by phone (so there is no sitting in the waiting room).
- Pre-screening covid forms for all patients prior to entry.
- Pre-procedural antimicrobial rinse for all patients once seated in the room.
- Hepa air filters in each room.
- Ultraviolet germicidal light (UV-C) installed in ALL HVAC systems running throughout the entire office to purify circulating air.
- Extraoral suction units used for all dental cleanings. This is essentially a large extra vacuum positioned OUTSIDE of the mouth to capture aerosols (and it is an additional measure aside from the suction used inside of your mouth).
- Continued strict disinfecting & sterilization protocols that we have always had in place.
- Continued use of disposable barriers.
- Additional disinfection throughout the day in all commonly touched areas (door handles, counters, bathrooms, etc).
- Additional PPE worn by staff working directly on patients for added safety.
At Hiram Dentistry we provide a full range of General Dental and Cosmetic services to care for your smile. Our practice takes great pride in utilizing the latest technology in order to provide an optimal experience and the highest quality of dental care. We offer digital radiography (90% less radiation), computerized imaging, intra-oral cameras & the most aesthetic and advanced techniques.
Your comfort is especially important to us. Our therapeutic chairs, relaxing neck pillows, warm blankets & personalized television screens (with wireless headphones) will help to create an overall pleasant experience. No treatment will be performed until you understand the procedure, why it is appropriate and the costs involved.
Our staff is comprised of caring and enthusiastic professionals dedicated to long-term health, comprehensive treatment, tender patient care and the delivery of exceptional dentistry. We strive to provide the special attention that our patients deserve in order to create a safe and relaxing environment. We take the time to know our patients and to answer any questions about their oral health issues.
Let Hiram Dentistry Help You
Enhance Your Smile To Enhance Your Life
Dr. Therese Vu and staff